✍ BY MIKE URBAN / PUBLISHED ON @November 24, 2021
The Ritz Carlton Boston - Your Luxury Living
The Ritz-Carlton Boston is an AMAZING location to call home.
It's opulent, has everything you need in the Boston area, and provides an exceptional level of service. For years, the Ritz Carlton Boston has been recognized as the BEST in luxury living, so if you're searching for a fantastic place to call home - this could be it.
"Unless you have 100% customer satisfaction, you must improve" - Horst Schulze, Former Ritz Calrton President
📜 History of the Ritz Carlton Boston
The Ritz Carlton Boston is located at 10 Avery St, Boston, MA 02111. It was built by the Old Bay State Corporation (which also owned another hotel - "Old Ritz Carlton Hotel") as a joint venture with local real estate developer Frederick Ritzer.
Back then it cost around $12m USD, which would equate to about $365 million today!
It opened on April 17th, 1912; just four days before opening day at Fenway Park/Boston Red Sox stadium. The Ritz Carlton Boston has been renovated and refurbished over the years - but it still retains much of its original charm.
It's a luxury hotel with permanent residencies. As a Boston Hotel, it's easily one of the best.
If you're interested in buying luxury living space, this location is also great for those visiting Boston.
🧐 What is so special about the Ritz Carlton Boston?
The Ritz Carlton Boston sets itself apart from other luxury residences because of its attention to detail. It's world-famous for its luxury accommodations, high-quality services, and amenities.
Residents at the Ritz Carlton enjoy fantastic views of both the harbor and skyline from their homes. They also have access to a variety of exceptional facilities provided with this residence.
As a resident at the Ritz Carlton Hotels Boston - you don’t have to worry about such things. The hotel team is happy to help make your life easy and convenient; they will do everything from setting up dinner reservations for you to delivering dry cleaning service right to your door! They'll even provide grocery shopping services if need be (in which case, there's no additional charge).
The Ritz Carlton Brand is a prestigious hotel & resort brand. Boasting over 100 hotels in 30 countries around the world; with another 26 locations currently under construction (as of 2018).
⛹️♂️ What are the Amenities?
- 24-hour doorman/concierge service
- Full-Service Hotel (featuring lobby, lounge bar, plus artisan bistro)
- Park View
- Room Service
- Club Lounge Access
- Fitness center complete with indoor pool, Jacuzzi & sauna room
- Club room / club lounge
- Swimming Pool
- Valet Parking Garage
- Close to Logan International Airport
- 24/hr dining available for residents = convenience of being home without having to cook or clean up afterward.
- Recognized as Best in Luxury Living & #BestofBoston by booking com many times over the last 12 years.
- Luxury residence located in the heart of downtown Boston, and offers exceptional services to residents.
- Prides itself on providing an opulent living experience with all of the amenities one needs for their stay.
🏠 Search Ritz Carlton Boston Condos For Sale
- Median Liv. Area SqFt: 627
- Median Sale Price: $740,000
- Median Sale $/SqFt: $627
- Median Liv. Area SqFt: 1,573
- Median Sale $: $1,535,000
- Median Sale $/SqFt: $992
- Median Liv. Area SqFt: 2,342
- Median Sale $: $3,150,000
- Median Sale $/SqFt: $1,164
Ritz Carlton Condo Association
Beacon Hill condo association fees vary from as low as $1200 per month to as much as $6,000+ per month.
🚈 Ritz Carlton Public Transportation
Getting around on foot is easy since the Ritz Carlton Boston has is close proximity to public transportation and downtown Boston, including the Financial District and Back Bay.
The area is serviced by Green Line T stop and the Orange Line T stop.
📣 Nearby Attractions:
Since the Ritz Carlton is located in downtown Boston - and there are plenty of activities nearby. The nearby attractions include:
- New England Aquarium (0.43 miles away) = explore different water life from around the world! This aquarium has over 20 exhibits that include sharks, jellyfish, sea otters and more! It's great for tourists or families looking to spend an afternoon out exploring local culture and wildlife together; plus they have special events like "penguin encounters" and "whale watch cruises".
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (0.19 miles away) = history, shopping & food . This is one of Boston's most famous landmarks. It has plenty to do including shopping, dining & even a comedy club!
- Boston Common / Boston Public Garden (0.18 miles away) = explore the oldest public park in America! Boston Commons is close enough for you to walk over and enjoy this historical landmark.
More places to see:
- Beacon Hill/Charles Street Corridor (0.96 miles away) = visit some of Boston's finest museums on Charles street just minutes from the ritz carlton boston; like the Gardner museum which exhibits works by Renoir, Degas and Monet and the MFA (massachusetts museum of art) which features more than 450,000 pieces from around the world!
- Newbury Street (0.92 miles away) = one of Boston's ritziest shopping streets with over 200 boutiques offering high-end clothing & accessories.
- South End/Washington Square area (0.64 miles away) = a great place to live with plenty to do without being too touristy or crowded; but still close enough if you want it!
🥙 Restaurant Experience
The Ritz Carlton Boston has an on-site restaurant called the Artisan Bistro.
It's the go-to meeting spot for locals in the heart of Boston's bustling downtown.
Handcrafted wainscoting and bleached wood flooring give the eatery a classy European bistro feel, despite the informal ambiance.
The seasonal fruit, native herbs, and locally sourced meats, fish, and cheeses are all included on each menu, which is inspired by traditional bistro cooking. As a consequence, a delicious selection of well-known meals is elevated thanks to the use of high-quality ingredients and an accessible style of artisan cooking.
You can visit their website for more information on what they offer, current menus, and specific hours of operation.
🏊♂️ Equinox Sports Club
The Equinox Sports Club is one of the best in Boston, with state-of-the-art equipment & luxury locker rooms.
They offer a wide variety of workout options including classes like yoga, spin, and pilates; plus all kinds of weight lifting machines to get your heart rate up or tone muscles!
There's also an indoor pool if you prefer something more relaxing but still want to take advantage of it.
Join 3,000+ friendly subscribers
✍ BY MIKE URBAN / PUBLISHED ON @November 24, 2021